Paizlee and Milo 2014

Paizlee and Milo 2014

Friday, August 8, 2014

The fun days of summer!

So i must say that Our summer was Awesome!!! Seriously, It beat any previous summer, like EVER! And not just because I celebrated my birthday (again), or went camping, or spent time with my family, But also because I spent time with family I hadn't seen in a while. And Spent summer as a bigger family also. This was my little mans first summer, and proud to say that we have survived the heat... So far anyways.

So here goes with the fun stuff. Yep you guessed, my famous photo bombs!!

 So first things first. I absolutely Love this Picture!! Paizlee With her great grandpa allen. I love this picture, because i love when i see the older generation with the younger generation. I love this picture also because Its the last pic we got of my husbands grandpa. Not because we didnt want any other pictures, but because we were so busy making memories for our kids, with their great grandpa, that we didn't document with pictures amongst the busy, and fun memory making. Grandpa Allen passed away Just before Mothers day 2014. He was truly and amazing man, and such a sweet guy! I'm so glad i had the chance to meet and get to know him.



Next up my daddy Graduated!!! He went to school for small engine repair. and has since opened up his own shop. I seriously couldnt be more proud of him. He's one of the BEST role models in my life, im soooo happy to call him my dad.


We went to bear lake this year to!! A first To play in the lake For me and my kiddos!! And here is where the fun begins! We got Raspberry shakes at Labeaus after we were done playing in the water. I hadn't felt so calm and relaxed in months! This year has been a tough one so far, but life goes on! My cousins and their grandma came out to visit this summer, as well as my aunt, and my sister and niece! and they all got here right around my birthday. Needless to say this birthday was one of the best ever!!! 







And you can't forget the cherry picking!!! Paizlee was soooo proud of herself for helping this year! although i thin she ate more than she put in the baskets!

Poor Mister milo is always getting picked on by his big sister, But there's even more sweet moments with the two of them, so it all equals out! I seriously cannot even begin to tell you how much i love my littles. They are my whole world, and my whole heart!


Fun at the Farm and the ranch!! It was so much fun at our fourth of july reunions this year. We had a pie eating contest, and though she didn't win, i still think my niece zoe kicked butt! I mean seriously look at that look on her face!! CUTEST THING EVER!!!

and it was milos first time at the farm, and the first time at the ranch for both kiddos. But they had a blast and loved it!



And last but not least for this post, as it need to be getting to bed, Mikes sister sarah got married. and my paizlee, and my niece mia made the cutest little flower girls. They were hamming it up for the camera but i got some adorable pics. I ended up getting sick and we had to leave shortly after the ceremony, but it was a beautiful day! And i was able to rest up and get better in time to make cupcakes for my cousins bridal shower!!!
And that my friends is it for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment