My best friend kendra, baby sister angie, and I made the cupcakes. We did 216 of them! It was fun and they turned out awesome! One of my goals is to open a bakery.
Vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting
Topped with a gumball
Spice cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Topped with a chocolate heart
Black forest cupcakes with and almond buttercream
frosting, with a cherry almond filling and topped with cherry jelly and chocolate curls.
They are my role models, and I wouldn't who I am or the mom I am today if it weren't for them. They are some of the most caring, supportive people I know.
Even if they don't have much, they are quick to help others that need it more.
I seriously cannot say enough about my parents. They have taught me to be helpful and caring towards others, to give even if I'm in need myself. They have taught me that no matter how bad you want to give up, you need to keep going.
They have both accomplished so much in the past 30 years. Aside from raising 7 kids, they helps as much as they can with their 6 grandkids. Dad graduated school for small engine repair last year, and has opened up his shop located in willard. Mom helps with the shop when dad is teaching at the school.
Mom also is very crafty and has helped me build a little craft business. I love being able to spend so much time with her.
Here's to another 30 Years!
Photo courtesy of TIANEE IMAGERY










No comments:
Post a Comment