Holidays were fun!! Our family halloween party this year was themed wizard of oz! Paizlee was Dorothy, and my sister was an awesome doll!!
My nieces were thing 1 and thing 2. i made the tutus! Our family halloween party was also 2 days before i had milo! I had to leaved the party and get to the hospital because of contractions, only to b sent home and go back 2 days the next night! Thanksgiving was another fun one. With my family we go around and say what we are thankful for.. Paizlee was thankful for food!
I am thankful for my husband who is there always there for me, who gave me two beautiful, healthy children and who i love with all my heart. I'm thankful for my babies, who keep me going when things get rough. I'm thankful they are both healthy, and growing well! and I'm thankful for my whole family! i wouldnt be who i am today without them!
And i got my first christmas tree!!! Had our first christmas in or own home!





No comments:
Post a Comment