Paizlee and Milo 2014

Paizlee and Milo 2014

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Summer 2012 ~part 1~

I can't even begin to tell you how excited  I am to start my blogging journey again!! There is SOOO much to catch up on! Almost 2 years!so we will start where I left off, Which was with summer 2012.

We had a busy summer! We took took Paizlee to the zoo and saw the giraffes, seals, polar bear! We also compared Paizlees height to that of a baby gorilla!!
Me, Paizlee, Trisha, and Telly with the giraffes!


Paizlee had a Blast at the Zoo!! And mommy got a sunburn  to remember that trip! We also celebrated my 24th birthday at willard bay! It was a fun and relaxing day, i could post tons of pics from that day but I'm Not here to photo bomb entirely!

Mom and dad enjoyed time with the babies in the shade!
 I Cherish my time with my family, and love that they are always there for me!

Auntie tia took Paizlee out to play!

Paizlee wasnt in the the water to long... she didn't like it! Grandma enjoyed the time with her though!
 I even was able to catch with an old friend that i made when my family moved to willard! I had such a great time and it was definitely a much needed day off work!

 We said good bye to my Grandma Marion. She lost her battle with Ovarian Cancer! I miss her dearly and wish everyday that i could have ha one more day with her. Its been tough, but i think about her often.

We did a balloon release for her, which gave me a little bit of closure, as i was able to go off on my own, say my final goodbyes, and just sit til i was ready to release my balloon
 Our annual Fourth ofJuly Reunion that year was themed "farm stock" or wood stock which meant hippies!!! such a fun year!! We painted a trailer, did tye-dye and had our cardboard boat race!
 Paizlee even helped paint the trailer!!! And.... Her tummy!


I guess thats it for this post in my game of catch up.. next post coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment