Paizlee and Milo 2014

Paizlee and Milo 2014

Monday, January 20, 2014

Here Comes the Bride!!

One of the Best nights of my life! Wedding night!!! Planning was Stressful, but it all came together in the end! I Came up with how i wanted my decorations, and jumped from project to project getting things ready. My theme was a winter wonderland.

My gift tree! I had fun decorating this one!!

stage!
 Our Backdrop was a family effort and the most stressful thing!!! But It turned out Beautiful!!!
It made for the Perfect Photo op spot!! 

 And the traditional bride and parents pic!! I Absolutely LOVE that my parents do this!! Such an awesome memory to have, mostly because it made me giggle, and most people don't expect it!!
 Our cake turned out Beautiful!! Especially for being a last minute order from walmart due to the person i had ordered my cake from adding on more and more to the cost.
 and the candy buffet was a hit!! Especially with all the kids!
 I did the boot scootin boogie with the girls in my dress!!! Definitely needed a breather after that one!! That dress weighed a ton!!
 And i danced the night away!! as did everyone else! And i LOVE that I have a pic dancing with my grandpa. My mom told me he hadn't danced at ANY weddings for a long time, it made me feel special, and let me know that i have my grandpas full support!
 My family has been there for me through thick and thin!! It made my day that much more special having all my siblings and parents there and that paizlee was there to celebrate with us!
 Mike had his best friends there as well, One of which was here from Arizona for our day!
 the picture says it all!! Girls just wanna have fun!! and fun we did have!! smiles everywhere all night!!


I'm sooooo very grateful for the love and support of our friends and families. If not for all of them this day would not have been possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment